New Protocols For Relators & Buyers
- We will not be hosting open houses or showings which are open to the public or on a walk-in basis; property tours will be appointment only.
- We will be utilizing virtual tours via social media and Facetime, if virtual tours are not feasible, we will limit the number of people present during showings.
- Be expected to provide verification of funds and lender prequalification letters for all non-virtual, in-person showings.
Rules of Entry
- Wash your hands with soap and water, or use hand sanitizer, immediately upon entry and before touring or inspecting the Property. Remember to not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Wear a protective face covering at all times.
- Practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet between yourself and others. Do not gather in groups.
- All persons on property for in-person showings should avoid touching knobs, faucets, toilets and toilet handles, light switches, garage door opener buttons, handles and pulls, alarm system controls, fan pulls, remotes, thermostats, switchboxes, gates and gate latches, window locks and sashes, pool coverings, and other such items. If it is necessary to touch surfaces or items in the Property, be sure to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before leaving.
- Upon exiting the Property, discard any disposable face coverings, disposable gloves or disposable shoe coverings worn during the visit.
- All information will be delivered electronically. We will discontinue providing handouts or other types of promotional or informational materials.
- We will avoid passing transaction materials such as pens, paperwork, and keys.
- Discussions after the showing with the seller or clients will be conducted digitally through email, telephone, Zoom or FaceTime, rather than in person.
“This, too, shall pass.”